CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
RTX 4090GPU Model
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 2X AI performance
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX® 4090
- Integrated with 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE cooling system
- RGB Fusion
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- Anti-sag bracket
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
I did a lot of research before I bought my 4090 and the Gigabyte Gaming OC seemed like the best bang-for-the-buck (there being a LOT of bucks needed for a 4090) other than the FE which wasn't available when I was looking.
I got the Rev 1.1 version (shopped around an C-Orbit delivered) because they (allegedly) have better power stages than the Rev 1.0.
Performance is mind blowing!
I'm not going to be overclocking, so don't need a Strix or similar, so this seemed like just what I needed and hasn't disappointed.
Given the weight, it definitely needs anti-sag support and the bracket supplied with it fitted on my MB mounts (Tuf 790) and just about fits snuggly resting on the USB 3 plug.
All in all a good value card compared to other 4090s (let's be honest, ANY 4090 is a luxury item unless you need it for work, so "value" is relative for a 16-hundred quid GPU).
Finally, it's the first time I've ever dealt with C-Orbit and they were brilliant!