Please make sure to read all of the information below before proceeding.
By submitting a return, you agree with the terms stated below.
How do I return an item?
- Enter your email address and order number in the required fields then click ‘Search’
- Follow the instructions, select the item(s) you wish to return and provide the relevant information.
- Select your preferred method of shipping (You can choose to purchase a Royal Mail return label or ship yourself)
- You will receive a confirmation email with shipping details and RMA slip.
Where can I find my order number?
- Your order number starts with ‘CO’ then some numbers, this can be found in your confirmation email or on your packing slip. Example: CO12345
- You can return any unopened/unused item(s) within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund of the item(s) only.
- You can return any opened/used item(s) in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund/exchange. Opened/used items found to be in good working order will incur a 25% handling & re-stocking charge. Any items returned incomplete will be refused.
- Your return delivery must arrive within 7 days(14 days for International orders) after your Return request has been accepted. If your return does not arrive in that time period, the Return request will be closed. If you are expecting any delays or are unable to do so in that time period, please contact us to inform us of a delay.
- Any DOA (Dead on Arrival) item within 14 days must be returned in its original packaging with all original contents, accessories & freebies. Once the item has been returned and it is confirmed to be DOA after testing/inspecting the item a refund/exchange will be provided.
- Any faulty items returned after the 14 day cooling off period and within their warranty period must include all original contents & accessories.
- All returned items are tested and inspected upon arrival. Any item(s) found to be in good working order will be returned to you. While there is no testing/handling fee a charge will apply for return postage which will need to be paid by you before despatch.
Are there any charges for returning items?
- You are responsible for the cost of return postage
- For DOA returns, you will be responsible for return postage, which will be refunded once the item has been received by us and confirmed to be DOA. In order for us to process a refund for a DOA return you must use the delivery service provider provided via this returns procedure.
- All items returned and found to be in good working order will incur a return postage charge.
How soon will I get my refund/exchange?
- We aim to issue refunds/exchanges as soon as possible once the item has been received and inspected.
- Once approved a refund/exchange can take up to 3-5 working days.
- Delivery charges are not refunded unless the item is confirmed by us to be DOA within 14 days.