CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
MSI MEG Ai1300P PCIE5
- Supports Nvidia® GeForce RTX® 40 Series graphics cards
- ATX 3.0 fully supported
- PCIe 5.0 ready, with native 16 pin connector
- Software sync with MSI center
- Full modular design
- Sleeve cables
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified for high efficiency
- 100% all Japanese 105oC capacitor
- Active PFC design
- Industrial level protection with OVP,OCP,OPP,OTP, SCP,UVP
- LLC Half Bridge Topology with DC-DC module design
It's expensive but it's one of the few 80 Plus Platinum PCIE5 ATX 3.0 power supplies available at the moment.
It's extremely well built, compact and quiet. I've been running it for a few weeks now and I'm extremely pleased how it handles power deliver to my 3080, I'd previously experienced issues where the graphics card could produce sudden power demand spikes which would cause system instability.
Since upgrading to the MEG Ai1300P I've had no such issues.
You get loads of cables, they are pretty good quality but could maybe do with integrated combs to make things neater.
All in all I'm impressed and would recommend!
The delivery was super fast and also cheaper than the competitor. Keep it up. Have plenty of power for my system
When I decided to upgrade my PC, I did an extensive research to find the best power supply to integrate with my new setup and the MSI Meg Ai1300P ticked all the boxes for me:
- ATX 3.0 with the latest PCIE 5 technology
- Works seamlessly with the new Nvidia 40 series GPUs and a dedicated 12VHPWR socket
- Aesthetically pleasing design with a compact size providing extra room for cable management
- 80 Plus Platinum certified for great efficiency to save few pounds on the electricity bill
- Ability to monitor the power consumption via a dedicated port
Finally, I don’t necessarily need the whole 1.3k watts but it’s a great comfort to have against the notorious 4090 GPU power spikes and for future proofing
Even though 1300W is overkill but it is future-proof. Excellent build quality.