Scythe FUMA 2 High Performance Dual Tower Air Cooler
Availability: In Stock
Submitting proven concepts to further improvements not only saves money, but also ensures outstanding products that really have something to offer. The Scythe FUMA series has established itself as an inexpensive high-performance CPU cooler. The Scythe SCFM-2000 FUMA 2 CPU cooler achieves a performance increase of 15% compared to its predecessor and comes with a unique reverse jet flow design.
The Scythe FUMA 2 CPU cooler at a glance:
- Asymmetrical tower design with high RAM compatibility
- Six heat pipes, each 6 millimeters in diameter
- 2x 120 mm PWM fans from the Kaze Flex series
- Reverse jet flow design for higher static pressure and better cooling
- 300 - 1,200 revolutions per minute
- 4.0 - 24.9 dB (A) volume
- 28.2 - 86.93 m³ / h air flow (16.59 - 51.16 CFM)
- 0.76 - 1.05 mm H2O Static contact pressure
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
Efficient CPU cooling with the Scythe FUMA 2
Like its predecessor, the FUMA 2 has a slightly offset design. Thanks to the six inclined heat pipes, the asymmetrically arranged heat sink does not sit directly above the base plate and thus allows unrestricted access to the memory banks, which can also accommodate protruding memory bars with large heat sinks. The contact points of the six heat pipes were sensibly distributed on the large aluminum heat sink and, with a total of twelve risers, ensure a high heat transfer capacity.
The enclosed fans are two PWM models from the Kaze Flex series from Scythe with a very wide control range from 300 to 1,200 rpm. The special feature: there are two fans of different thicknesses that rotate in the opposite direction. This effect, known as reverse jet flow, ensures a higher static pressure and a stable airflow.
The FUMA 2 is thus equipped for every application, from ultra-silent to overclocking, after all it generates just 4 dB (A) at minimum speed and in return transports almost 86.93 m³ / h (51.16 CFM) at maximum speed.
The mounting kit offers very high compatibility for AMD and Intel processors. In addition, with its sturdy screw connection, it guarantees a secure fit of the cooler even during transport. Thermal paste and installation instructions are also included.
- Dimensions: 137 x 154.5 x 131 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1000 g
- Heat pipes: 6x 6 mm
- Fan 1: 120 mm Kaze Flex PWM (2.7 - 23.9 dB (A), 300 - 1,200 rpm, 14.06 - 57.52 m³ / h) (8.27 - 33.85 CFM), 0.23 - 0.9 mmH2O
- Fan 2: 120 mm Kaze Flex PWM (4.0 - 24.9 dB (A), 300 - 1200 rpm, 28.2 - 86.93 m³ / h) (16.59 - 51.16 CFM) , 0.076 - 1.05 mmH2O
- Connections: 4-pin PWM
- Intel: 775, 1200, 115x, 1366, 2011 (v3), 2066
- AMD: AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4, FM1, FM2 (+)