CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
2 (UP TO 10)
The Eclipse P500A DRGB is Phanteks' new, premium mid Tower case. It is part of the popular Eclipse series with the P500A DRGB sitting between the P400 and P600S in respect to specs. The Eclipse P500A DRGB is capable of holding up to an e-ATX motherboard and has outstanding airflow properties. As with all Phanteks cases the Eclipse P500A DRGB has a striking angular aesthetic.
PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A DRGB AT A GLANCE:
- Excellent airflow and dust filtration
- Tempered glass side panel
- Bundled with three 140mm D-RGB fans
- Dual system compatible with upgrade kit and Revolt X power supply
PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A DRGB IN DETAIL:
The Phanteks Eclipse P500A DRGB is the latest addition to the Eclipse series of gaming PC cases. The P500A DRGB offers all the style and features hardware enthusiasts have come to expect from Phanteks - from a visually impressive unibody design to the tempered glass side panel and mesh filters for optimal airflow.
EFFECTIVE AIR & WATER COOLING
Another notable feature of the P500A DRGB is that up to seven 120mm fans (or six 140mm fans) can be installed. In fact Phanteks includes three 140mm D-RGB fans with the case and a D-RGB lighting strip on the PSU shroud. The illumination effects are controlled via a button on the top panel, no need for cumbersome software.
There is also room to fit water cooling radiators such as a 360/420mm radiator in the front, another 360/280mm one on top and a 120/140mm radiator at the back. Emptying coolant is easy as the Eclipse P500A DRGB includes a drain port.
ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED FOR YOUR COMPONENTS
The Phanteks Eclipse P500A DRGB's dimensions of 240 x 510 x 505mm provides users with enough room to install up to ten 3.5″ HDD drives (alternatively 2.5″ SSD drives can be fitted in these bays) and a further three 2.5″ SSD drives can be fitted
There is also clearance for GPUs up to 435mm long as well as a CPU Cooler of up to 190mm and the i/o panel features two USB 3.0 Gen 2 parts, microphone / headphone jack, reset and power buttons.
An upgrade kit, along with the Revolt X power supply, enables users to install a second system, which is a great feature for streamers or anyone needing the additional power of a second system.
- Colour: Black
- Case Dimension (WxHxD): 240 mm x 510 mm x 505 mm / 9.45 in x 20.1 in x 20.0 in
- Form Factor: Mid Tower
- Motherboard Support: E-ATX, ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX (E-ATX up to 280mm wide)
Front IO: USB-C GEN 2
2x USB 3.0
Microphone / Headphone
Connectors: Power Switch
D-RGB MB Adapter
USB 3.1 GEN 2
- Side Window: Tempered Glass Window
- PCI Slots: 7 + 3 vertical
- Vertical GPU: Yes 3-slots, with optional Riser Cable
- Internal 3.5″ bay: 10 (2x included, also supports 2.5″ drives)
- Internal 2.5″ bay: 3 (3x included)
- Total Fan Mounts: 7 x 120mm / 6 x 140mm
- Front Fan: 3 x 120mm / 3 x140mm (3 x 140mm D-RGB included)
- Top Fan: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm
- Rear Fan: 1 x 120mm / 1x 140mm
- Dust Filters: Front / Top / Bottom PSU
- Front Radiator Clearance: 95 mm / 3.75 in
- GPU Length: 435 mm / 17.2 in
- CPU Cooler Height: 190 mm / 7.5 in
- Motherboard Width: 280 mm / 11.0 in
- PSU Length: 195/250 mm (4 HDD bottom brackets used / 2 HDD brackets used)
- Cable Management:Velcro Strips / Slidable Cable Covers / Zip Tie Mounts