CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
THE FEATURES OF THE D16E GAMING DESK CARBON BLACK FROM NITRO CONCEPTS AT A GLANCE:
- Huge 160x80cm gaming desk with rugged materials, plastic coating
- Adjustable table legs via electric motor, made of high-quality, powder-coated steel
- Table top made of robust MDF with fine grained plastic surface
- Mat with micro-woven Carbon Fibre effect surface for all mouse types
- Height adjustable from 71 to 121 cm, adjustable foot caps
- Capable of withstanding loads of up to 70 kilograms
- Three desktop inlets for cable management
- Space for up to three monitors
- Holder for headsets
- Bundled mounting material and tools
ROBUST MATERIAL, LIGHT AND QUICK TO ASSEMBLEOn a solid but chic steel base rests three 25mm thick plates made of a robust MDF with a fine grained plastic surface that evokes the look of and feel of fine fabric. The table top can be covered with a sleek black mat with a micro-woven Carbon Fibre effect surface that is designed for durability. Any mouse with common sensor types can be used on it, making a mouse pad only necessary for aesthetic reasons. Thanks to its huge dimensions of 160 centimetres in length and 80 centimetres in width there is enough room for up to three monitors in addition to the mouse and keyboard.
The outer edge of the table top is slightly turned inwards. This provides the optimal angle for viewing monitors. A total of three rounded inlets - to the desk's right, left and in the middle - allow cables to be routed from the top down to the computer. A headset holder can be attached to the side, this is included in the package.
The table's legs are made from robust steel. The two legs are connected at the top with a strong frame on which the tabletops are fixed. Thanks to its high-quality construction, the table has a total load capacity of an enormous 70 kilograms. The height of the two legs can be adjusted via an electric motor by 50 centimetres from 71 to 121 centimetres to ensure users sit with a comfortable posture or work standing if they prefer. The efficient motor offers a seamless adjustability (25mm/s) and up to 26 kg lifting power. The switch is attached to the underside of the tabletop for easy access. The foot caps are also adjustable, thereby ensuring stability even on uneven floors.
Of course, the Nitro Concepts D16M Gaming Desk is easy to assemble. In addition to detailed instructions, all necessary electrical wiring, screws and washers are included in the package. Also included are the two Allen keys needed for assembly.
- Dimensions: 1,600 x 710 - 1,210 x 800 mm (W x H x D)
- Load capacity: up to 70 kg
- Maximum speed: 25 mm/s
- Weight: 47kg
- Material: steel (frame, legs), MDF (tabletops), plastic (tabletop surface)
- Input voltage: 100 - 240V
- Colour: Black