CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
- Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the water blockhead up to 270 degrees
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, 1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
LGA 1700 COMPATIBLE
The MAG CORELIQUID R Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING
Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
DIY 2.0 " INTEGRATING WITH THE SYSTEM ENVIRONMENT
Connect and synchronize with MSI coolers and cases with strategically positioned pin-header locations including a dedicated pump-fan header.
MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
MAG CORELIQUID 360R V2's noise level is significantly lower than that of competitor's by 10%.
COOLING YOU CAN'T HEAR
For those who prefer a quieter environment, a bundled noise reducer cable changes the fans' speed to produce less sound while still providing good airflow.
Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.