CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
Excellent 140mm PWM fans from Lian Li. The UNI SL140 fans have integrated addressable RGB LEDs and outstanding performance.
The features of the Lian Li UNI FAN SL140 at a glance:
- 32 digitally addressable RGB LEDs per fan
- Software control for speed and illumination options
- Max. 1500 rpm speed at 30 dB (A)
- 70.5 CFM max. Airflow & 1.65 mm max. H2O air pressure
- Vibration reduction material
The features of the Lian Li UNI FAN SL140 in detail
The Lian Li UNI FAN SL140 features a clever and unique design, with the fans including contact pins and being connected via a simple plug-in system. Multiple fans no longer have to be connected individually, which saves a lot of time and prevents cable clutter.
Additionally a fluid dynamic ball bearings ensure smooth operation and improve durability. Since friction is reduced, the fans can run at higher speeds without greater energy consumption. The UNI SL140 fans have a maximum full speed of 1500 rpm with up to 30 dB (A) under full load. They also run quiet with 70.5 CFM airflow and 1.65 mm H2O static pressure at full speed
Each fan includes 32 digitally addressable RGB LEDs. This is operated via software and enables users to set both fan speed and illumination effects. Alternatively you can add to a triple pack which includes the manual controller.
- Dimensions (per fan): 140 x 25 x 140mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, aluminum
- Colour: Black
- Bearing: fluid dynamic ball bearing
- Speed: 500~1500RPM
- Volume: Max 30 dB (A)
- Airflow: max. 70.5 CFM Static pressure: max. 1.65mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V & 5V
- Type: digitally addressable RGB
- Number: 32 LEDs per fan
- Connection: 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
1 x Fan