The Galahad AIO cooler is a closed loop All in one CPU cooler designed by Lian Li. It comes with a number features as well as great cooling capacity. The Pump has a magnetic cap so you can alter the look of your cooler with ease. The RGB lighting offers you the ability to add some extra personality to the look of the cooler or just the option to make it match you colour design. You can sync up the cooler with most of the mainboard manufacturers but it also has a controller for a more manual approach.
- High Static Pressure fan (800-1900 PWM) Air flow max 69 CFM / Air Pressure Max 2.6 mmH2O
- Machine detailed Aluminium Housing
- Easy to sync with motherboard
- Triple Chamber Design Water Pump to increase heat exchange efficiency and reduce dead zone
- High end braided Tubing
- 400mm long tubing for flexibility
- Removable Aluminium cap on block to present two different look
- Multiple Lighting ARGB LEDs mode on Water-block and fan
REMOVEABLE MAGNETIC COVER
The magnetic cap offers you the ability to switch between two different looks to match the interior configuration of your system
CUSTOMISABLE ADDRESSABLE RGB LIGHTING
The 47 Addressable RGB LEDs embedded in the Galahad ensures brighter and complex lighting effects. The Galahad AIO is compatible with most mainstream motherboard software, allowing users to create a synchronised system with ease. Switch between lighting effects with the LED controller.
MACHINE DETAILED ALUMINIUM HOUSING
The CPU Block pump features an aluminium housing to adorn your build with an exquisite metallic touch. The CPU block can be rotated to ensure a properly aligned logo no matter what the orientation of the block is.
ALUMINIUM SHIELDS ON BOTH SIDES
Both sides of the radiator feature an exquisite aluminium shield, which not only serve as protection for the radiator, ensuring a higher level of durability, but also add an understated metal elegance to your builds.
TRIPLE CHAMBER STRUCTURE
The all new Galahad series features a state of the art triple chamber pump design which combines a pump chamber, the connecting chamber, and the cold plate chamber into one unit to significantly reduce the friction produced by the coolant's rapid flow. This design also serves as a protection mechanism to prevent your system from leaks should the CPU block pump be damaged.
The M.C.T design separates the hot and cold liquid flow by conveying them into different, sealed water passages, significantly enhancing the heat exchange efficiency and extending the lifespan of the CPU block pump by preventing the hot liquid from flowing back.
- Radiator Material: Aluminium and plastic
- Radiator Dimensions: (L) 397.5 x (W) 123.5 x (H) 27 mm
- Fan Dimensions: (L) 120 X (W) 120 X (H) 26 mm
- Fan Speed: 800 - 1900 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 69.17 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 2.6 mmH2O
- Fan MTTF: 40,000 Hours
- Fan Power Connector: 4-PIN
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Pump Dimensions: (L) 87.1 X (W) 74 X (H) 62 mm
- Pump MTTF: 70,000 Hours
- Pump Noise Level: < 20 dBA
- Fan Power Connector: 2510-3-PIN
- Pump Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Intel: 115X, 1366, 775, 1200, 2011, 2066
- AMD: AM4
- Software: ASUS AURA SYNC, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and Asrock Polychrome Sync