From the popular Inspire series comes a new entry into the series - The K8 ARGB Midi-Tower. With an attractive front panel design featuring a mliti-angled ARGB strip with cube design, the Inspire K8 Midi-Tower is another excellent addition to the price/performance sector.
THE FEATURES OF THE KOLINK INSPIRE K8 ARGB AT A GLANCE:
- Cube design front panel with a multi-angled ARGB strip finish
- Pre-installed rear 120mm fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Tempered glass side panel for unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for ATX/Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- Support for radiators up to 240mm in the front & 120mm at the rear
- I/O Panel with 1x USB3.0 & 2x USB2.0, HD Audio & RGB button
- Graphics cards up to 300mm supported, CPU coolers up to 155mm, PSUs up to 180 mm
KOLINK INSPIRE K8: ARGB ENABLED
The Kolink Inspire K8 features an angled front ARGB strip, along with a rear 120mm ARGB fan, controlled by the I/O panel RGB button or via connection to your motherboards 3-Pin 5VDG connector using the applicable software. The front panel also features a cube effect finish for a distinct look. Users are also free to install up to a 240mm radiator in the front and a 120mm at the rear.
Aside from the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install three 120mm fans on the front panel, plus two 120mm fans in the roof. A full tempered glass side panel shows off your system build in style.
THE KOLINK INSPIRE K8: ROOM FOR HARDWARE
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that only adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5" HDDs, using a 'drop and lock' system to secure. Alternatively, 2.5" SSDs can be installed here, directly on top of the PSU shroud or next to the motherboard. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX PSU up to 180mm.
Graphics cards can be up to 30cm long and CPU coolers up to 15.5cm tall. Additionally, the I/O panel located at the front possesses two USB2.0 ports as well as a USB3.0 Type-A port.