From the popular 'Inspire' series comes the next entry into the series - The K7 ARGB Midi-Tower. With an attractive front panel design featuring an angled ARGB strip, carbon fiber effect finish and mesh ventilation, the Inspire K7 Midi-Tower is another excellent addition to the price/performance sector.
THE FEATURES OF THE KOLINK INSPIRE K7 ARGB AT A GLANCE
- Carbon fiber effect front panel with an angled ARGB strip & mesh ventilation
- Pre-installed rear 120mm fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Option to sync to motherboard software provided as standard
- Tempered glass side panel for unobstructed view of the interior
- Designed for ATX/Micro-ATX-/Mini-ITX motherboards
- Support for radiators up to 280mm in the front
- I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0, HD Audio & RGB button
- Graphics cards up to 335 mm supported, CPU coolers up to 160 mm, PSUs up to 180 mm
KOLINK INSPIRE K7: COVERING ALL BASES
The Kolink Inspire K7 features an angled front ARGB strip, along with a rear 120mm ARGB fan, controlled by the I/O panel RGB button or via connection to your motherboards 3-Pin 5VDG connector using the applicable software. The front panel also features both a carbon fiber effect finish, alongside vented air inlets for good airflow. Users are also free to install up to a 280 mm radiator in the front.
Aside from the pre-installed fans, users are also free to install three 120mm fans on the front panel, plus two more 120mm fans in the roof. A full tempered glass side panel shows off your system build in style.
THE KOLINK INSPIRE K7: READY FOR YOUR HARDWARE
The interior comes entirely in black, with a PSU shroud that only adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Behind the shroud is where users will find space for a pair of 3.5" HDD's, using a 'drop and lock' system to secure. Alternatively, 2.5" SSD's can be installed here, or directly on top of the PSU shroud. The motherboard tray and PSU shroud both offer numerous openings for optimum cable management, with up to 30mm cable management space. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX PSU up to 180mm.
Graphics cards can be up to 33.5cm long (31cm if mounting a front AIO) and CPU coolers up to 16 cm tall. Additionally, the I/O panel located at the front possesses two USB 2.0 ports as well as a USB 3.0 Type-A port.
- Dimensions: 190 x 440 x 400 mm (W x H x D)
- Box Dimensions: 242 x 481 x 437 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, tempered glass, mesh, plastic
- Weight: approx. 5.0 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
3x 120 mm / 2 x 140 mm (Front)
2x 120/140 mm (Roof)
1x 120 mm (Rear)
1x 120 mm (Rear) ARGB
- Radiator Mountings:
1x 280 mm (Front)
- Filter: Roof, bottom
- Drive bays:
2x 3.5/2.5" (internal)
3x 2.5" (internal)
- PSU: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
1x Audio In/Out
- Max GPU length: 335 mm (310mm if using AIO)
- Max CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Max PSU length: 180 mm