CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
The FR-502 ARGB LED fans from Jonsbo represent the ideal entry into the world of digitally addressable RGB LED fans. The performance data of the fans are also impressive.
The features of the Jonsbo FR-502 ARGB LED fans at a glance:
- 120 PWM fan from Jonsbo
- With digitally addressable RGB LEDs (5VDG, 5V)
- Black frame + transparent rotor blades
- 600 to 1,500 revolutions per minute
- Airflow of max. 89 m³ / h
- Hydrodynamic bearing
The features of the Jonsbo FR-502 ARGB LED fan in detail
The FR-502 ARGB fan from Jonsbo in 120 format runs at a maximum speed of 1,500 rpm and achieves an airflow of up to 89 m³ / h . It is controlled by a PWM signal from the mainboard or a suitable fan controller.
The fan is also equipped with digitally addressable RGB LEDs . The lighting is connected with a 3-pin RGB cable. The hydrodynamic bearing reduces noise and ensures a long service life.
- Model: FR-502(ARGB)
- Dimension: 120mm L *120mm W * 25mm H
- Current: 0.35A MAX
- Air Flow: 19.6-52.4CFM
- Speed: 600-1500rpm±10%
- Noise Level: 17.5-31.2 Dba(MAX)
- Voltage: DC 12V
- Input Power: 4.2W(MAX)
- Connector: 3P(RGB)+4P(PWM)
- Static pressure: 0.95mmH2O
- Weight: 131g