The Jonsbo CR-2000 GT is suitable for cooling powerful processors. The quiet 120 mm PWM fans with ARGB lighting ensure high cooling potential and stylish design.
The features of the Jonsbo CR-2000 GT CPU cooler at a glance:
- Black and silver dual tower cooler from Jonsbo
- Two 120mm PWM fans
- Top cover and fan with ARGB lighting (3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- With RGB controller
- Six copper heat pipes for quick heat removal
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
The features of the Jonsbo CR-2000 GT CPU cooler in detail
The Jonsbo CR-2000 GT is a powerful tower cooler for AMD and Intel sockets. The six copper heat pipes ensure that heat is quickly removed and the two 120 mm fans supplied with ARGB LEDs provide stylish lighting. The 120 fans rotate at 700 to 1500 rpm and, with a maximum of 29.5 db (A), generate a very low noise level with a delivery volume of 106.7 m³ / h (62.8 CFM).
The dual tower cooler has integrated ARGB lighting on the top cover and on the 120 fans. The lighting can be controlled via a suitable mainboard. The Jonsbo CR-2000 GT is compatible with many common AMD and Intel sockets.
- Model: CR-2000
- Dimensions: 159mm(L)*120mm(W)*134mm(H)
- Size of Fan: 120mm* 120mm* 25mm
- Number of Heat Pipe: 6 PCS
- Voltage: 12V
- Connector: PWM 4PIN
- Light effect interface: 3PIN 5V ARGB
- Fan Speed: 700-1500 RPM±10%
- Noise Level: 18.1-29.5 Dba(MAX)
- Fan airflow: 25.5-62.8 CFM
- Platform Support: Intel LGA775/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156,AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/fAM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Total net weight: 900g