The Jonsbo CR-1000 is suitable for cooling powerful processors. The quiet 120 mm PWM fan with ARGB lighting ensures high cooling potential and stylish design.
The features of the Jonsbo CR-1000 CPU cooler at a glance:
- Black and silver tower cooler from Jonsbo
- A 120mm PWM fan
- Top cover and fan with ARGB lighting (3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Four copper heat pipes for quick heat removal
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
The features of the Jonsbo CR-1000 CPU cooler in detail
The Jonsbo CR-1000 is a powerful tower cooler for AMD and Intel sockets. The four copper heat pipes ensure that heat is quickly removed and the 120 mm fan supplied with ARGB LEDs ensures stylish lighting. The 120 fan rotates at 700 to 1800 rpm and, with a maximum of 37.2 db (A), generates a very low noise level with a delivery volume of 113.5 m³ / h (66.81 CFM) .
The tower cooler has integrated ARGB lighting on the top cover and the 120 fan. The lighting can be controlled via suitable mainboard software. The Jonsbo CR-1000 is compatible with many common AMD and Intel sockets.
- Model: CR-1000 GT
- Dimensions: 128mm(L)*76mm(W)*158mm(H)
- Size of Fan: 120mm* 120mm* 25mm
- Number of Heat Pipe: 4 PCS
- Voltage: 12V
- Connector: PWM 4PIN
- Light effect interface: 3PIN 5V ARGB
- Fan Speed: 700-1800RPM±10%
- Noise Level: 20.55-37.2Dba(MAX)
- Fan airflow: 26.1-66.81CFM
- Platform Support; Intel LGA775/1200/1150/1151/1155/1156,AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Total net weight: 610g