The Intel Core- series of processors have now received their latest upgrade in the form of the Comet Lake Refresh. This new updated range brings some highly sought after improvements, including the fact that CPUs with unlocked multipliers now offer soldered heatspreaders (IHS). This enables heat to be more effectively dissipated away from the CPU, allowing higher clock frequencies over longer periods of time.
The Intel Core i9-10850K is the new latest model of the Core 10,000- series and offers ten cores with Hyper-Threading (SMT), capable of processing up to 20 threads simultaneously. The enthusiast-class CPU is also capable of offering increased clock frequencies and optimised boost functions when compared to its predecessors. The TDP of this Ten-Core processor is 125 Watts. The processor is compatible with socket 1200 motherboards from the 400-series.
- Number of Cores: 10
- Number of Threads: 20
- Processor Base Frequency: 3.60 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency: 5.20 GHz
- Intel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency: 5.20 GHz
- Cache: 20 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed: 8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency: 5.10 GHz
- TDP: 125 W
- Configurable TDP-down Frequency: 3.30 GHz
- Configurable TDP-down: 95 W