CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
Switch: Glorious Lynx
Operating Force: 60g
Pre Travel: 2mm
Total Travel: 4mm
The Glorious Lynx linear switches are the latest mechanical switches from the fan favourite manufacturer. In an eye-catching light blue housing, they offer a great, tactile feel, and are available either lubed or unlubed in sets of 36.
THE GLORIOUS LYNX SWITCHES AT A GLANCE:
- Linear switches with bottom out force 60g ±
- Constructed from high-quality materials (sourced from Japan and South Korea)
- Compatible with all '+' stem with SMD RGB pass-through
- Unique light blue housing
THE GLORIOUS LYNX SWITCHES IN DETAIL:
As linear switches, the Glorious Lynx switches are ideal for users who prioritise speed and accuracy. These switches have an extremely high build quality, with the stem and leaf being sourced from Japan and the nickel-plated spring coming from Korea. The shells even feature a premium light blue colour.
Each set includes a total of 36 switches, and are available pre-lube or unlubed for users who want to further customise the type feel. Switches have a 5-pin PCB mount and will work out of the box with the GMMK Pro bare-bones keyboard. They are also compatible with the original GMMK by removing the switches' two extra legs.
Glorious have maximized compatibility for keycaps, with each Lynx switch featuring a standard + contact on top of the stem.
Compatibility: Compatible with all '+' stem keycaps
- Compatible with all GMMK Pro keyboards
- Compatible with original GMMK keyboard when switches' two extra legs are clipped
- SMD RGB pass-through for RGB illumination
- Mount: 5-pin PCB
- Housing: Light blue
- Bottom out force: 60g±
- Keystroke style: Linear
- Quantity: 36 switches per pack