• Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
• Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0* /3.0 x4 M.2
• Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
• USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connection
• High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
• RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
• Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
• Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
Direct 6+2 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU.
All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
RGB FUSION 2.0
With B560 Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on B560 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B560 Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.