The GameMax Panda Mid-Tower gaming case is available in black or white, the Panda is simple with an elegant look, enables first time gamers or experienced gamers create a clean and beautiful system.
The GameMax Panda Mid-Tower case is designed to create a clean looking build with a hint of RGB. Available in Black or White an ambient glow adds character with three LED strips included and a rear ARGB fan gives you cooling right out of the box. With the rest of the chassis made using metal and plenty of air intake/exhausts gives the case a subtle look that will perform in any environment.
The considerate amount of detail GameMax have put into designing this case enables you to have a better performance experience, this is highlighted by the wireless switches between the ARGB panel on the front panel and the metal chassis, you can easily remove the front panel and place back on without damaging the cables.
The easy to build case comes pre-installed with a GameMax V2.0 PWM + Rainbow Hub allowing for stunning lighting effects and easy connection to your system. You can connect up to five fans and two LED strips to the hub and sync all to your motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA connectors included.
The left side panel is made of 4mm tempered glass with a one screw connection making it easy remove and put back on. You can also show off the aesthetics of your build seen through this stunning glass panel.
Even though the Panda comes with a compact design it’s ready to build with minimal fuss, an optional vertical graphics card bracket provides horizontal or vertical installation.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Design - The Panda is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an E-ATX motherboard, an all black or white chassis featuring vents running down either side of the front panel and on the right hand side unique cut outs enable exceptional airflow. The three built in LED strips, two running down the side of the front and one along the PSU shroud and with a rear ARGB fan makes the Panda a real spectacle in any gaming environment.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like.
- Excellent Airflow - Excellent cooling options are on offer for such a compact system with room to mount a total of five fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front (Up to 240mm), top (Up to 240mm) and rear (Up to 120mm) your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- ARGB Hub - Included in the Panda is an ARGB V2.0 ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two ARGB Strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB's PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
- Tempered Glass - A toolless 4mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top and bottom of the Panda are dust filters, on the top is a magnetic dust filter and on the bottom of the chassis is full length and is easy to remove helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 205 x (H) 468 x (D) 389mm|
|Motherboard Form Factor:||E-ATX (272 x 305mm)|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||190mm|
|Fan Controller Included:||Yes|
|Fan Controller Power Via:||SATA|
|LED Controller :||Yes|
|Fan Power Connector:||3 Pin Fan Connector|
|LED Power Connector:||3 Pin AURA|
|Fan Control Via:||PWM|
|Supported Qty of Fans (max.):||5|
|Supported Qty Of LEDs (max.):||5|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|Packaging Thickness (EPE Foam):||27.56mm|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||SPCC 0.8mm|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||15mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
4 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5 & 3.5 shared|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring ARGB Fan Included)|
1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
5 fans in total
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||360mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||170mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||White / Black|
|Body Colour:||White / Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GMX-PANDAWHITE|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|Colour:||White / Black|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
V2.0 Controller Manual
PWM Fan Connector
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||215mm x 470mm x 442mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||280mm x 510mm x 526mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||6.4 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||7.6 KGs|