The GameMax Diamond Mid-Tower gaming case is available in black or white, designed to make building easier, this case is finished with a premium design and considered air flow vents for those gamers wanting to go to the next level without breaking the bank.
The Diamond’s striking front panel offers fantastic air flow and stunning lighting effects with the built in ARGB strips and angled pattern to cast game changing shadows. Structured to improve your systems cooling capabilities, a mesh grill runs down the left side of the front panel and allows your fans to take in as much air as it needed.
Synchronise your fan and RGB LED strip using the 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors, once connected you can easily change the colour mode by using the LED button.
The left side panel is made of 3mm, edge to edge, tempered glass allowing you to show off your build and intelligent lighting.
The Diamond has a full-length PSU shroud, separated HDD bays and plenty of cut out holes enabling exceptional cable management, you can now create a clean build that’s easy to manage.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Design - The Diamond is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, an all black or white chassis featuring a unique look. The front panel with a Diamond effect and the built in LED strip along with a rear ARGB fan makes the Diamond a real spectacle in any environment.
- Excellent Airflow - Excellent cooling options are on offer in the Diamond with room to mount a total of eight fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front and top, your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
- Easy Connection - Easily sync and control your ARGB fan and ARGB strip using the 3 Pin ARGB male and female connectors and SATA for power, once connected easily change using the LED button on top of the Diamond.
- Tempered Glass - A 3mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Build Design - Get ready to build straight out of the box with an easy build design. A full length PSU shroud and plenty of cut outs, four in total makes cable management no problem and a GPU bracket included, this case really could not be simpler to build in.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 207 x (H) 465 x (D) 370mm|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||210mm|
|Additional Fan Support:|
|PSU Shroud:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Rear Fan Powered Via:||3 Pin Fan Connector|
|Rear Fan LEDs Powered Via:||3 Pin ARGB|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||0.5mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||23mm|
|Internal Bays:||3 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||1 x 2.5″ & 3.5″ Shared|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Fan Included)|
|Cooling Bottom:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||340mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||165mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GMX-BLACKDIAMOND|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||210mm x 465mm x 416mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||266mm x 468mm x 504mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||4.7 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||5.7 KGs|