CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
CLAIM YOUR FREE LGA1700 BRACKET!
Claim your free LGA1700 Mounting Bracket when purchased with an EK AIO cooler.
Simply add both to your cart & discount will be applied at checkout.
The EK-AIO 280 D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box. It’s simple, efficient and comes with fully customizable D-RGB lighting.
Easy installation with Universal Compatibility - The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs.
Dynamic Addressable D-RGB lighting - Customize your EK AIO to match your set-up with its range of fully addressable D-RGB lighting effects. Built into both its CPU block and Vardar S fans, the EK AIO offers a range of color configurations controlled from either your motherboard or standalone RGB controller. The EK AIO CPU monoblock features a full acrylic cover, acting as a light diffuser with its frosted finish, for a dynamic lighting display with smooth color transitions.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the A-RGB (D_RGB) header. You can easily remove the LED strip cover which is mounted with two screws to replace the LED strip with some other type of LED strip.
Ultra-durable design with diamond-cut rotary fittings - The EK AIO comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
EK-Vardar High-Performance Fans - The two 140mm EK-Vardar S fans included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 500 - 2000RPM for either high airflow or silent running. EK-Vardar S is our first choice for radiator cooling, providing unmatched cooling performance, with fully integrated and customizable D-RGB lighting..
- Radiator Dimensions: 313 x 140 x 27mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Compatibility: 140 mm
- Pump Unit Dimensions: 88 x 70 x 53 mm
- Pump Unit Material: ABS Housing, Copper Cold plate, Steel Mounting Pump
- Pump Speed Range: 450 - 2600 RPM ± 10%
- Pump PWM Range: 20 - 100%
- Pump Cable Length: 450 mm
- Pump Unit RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable)
- Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground Pump RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
- Tubing Material: Ultra-Low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Tubing Length: 400 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25mm
- Fan Speed Range: 500 - 2000 ± 10%
- Fan Noise Level: 36,4dBA (at maximum speed)
- Fan Static Pressure: 1,9 mm H20 = 18,6 Pa (at maximum speed)
- Fan Air Flow: 116 CFM = 197 m³/h (at maximum speed)
- Fan Cable Length: 500 mm
- Fan RGB Type: 5V Digital (Addressable) Pinout: 5V, D, Empty, Ground
- Fan RGB Cable Length: 50 mm
- 4-Pin PWM Header for pump and fan operation
- 3-Pin Addressable 5V D-RGB header
- EK-AIO 280 unit
- EK-Vardar S 140ER D-RGB (2pcs) Mounting Kit
- Tube of Thermal Paste
- User Manual
CPU Socket Support:
- Intel Sockets LGA: 1700, 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD Sockets: AM4
5 Years Limited International Warranty