EKWB EK-AIO Basic 240 CPU Liquid Cooler
Availability: In Stock
CLAIM YOUR FREE LGA1700 BRACKET!
Claim your free LGA1700 Mounting Bracket when purchased with an EK AIO cooler.
Simply add both to your cart & discount will be applied at checkout.
EK-AIO Basic 240 is a non-RGB, price-conscious, all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the water cooling benefits in a compact, easy to install, and maintenance-free design. This EK-AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water block, along with a pre-filled pump-reservoir combo. It is ready to go straight out of the box. Less fuss, more cooling!
Easy installation with Universal Compatibility - The EK AIO Basic comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs.
Ultra-durable design with diamond-cut rotary fittings - The EK AIO Basic comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
EK-Vardar High-Performance Fans - Two EK-Vardar S Black Edition fans included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 - 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running.
- Radiator Dimensions: 275 x 120 x 27 mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Compatibility: 120 mm
- Pump Unit Dimensions: 88 x 70 x 53 mm
- Pump Unit Material: PETG and ABS Housing, Copper Cold plate, Steel Mounting Pump
- Pump Speed Range: 850 - 2600 RPM ± 10%
- Pump PWM Range: 20 - 100%
- Pump Cable Length: 50 mm
- Tubing Material: Ultra-Low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Tubing Length: 400 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed Range: 550 - 2200 ± 10%
- Fan Noise Level: 33,5dBA (at maximum speed)
- Fan Static Pressure: 2,89 mm H20 = 28,9 Pa (at maximum speed)
- Fan Air Flow: 77 CFM = 131 m³/h (at maximum speed)
- Fan Cable Length: 500 mm
- 4-Pin PWM Header for pump and fan operation
- EK-AIO Basic 240 unit
- 2x EK-Vardar S 120 Dark Edition
- Tube of Thermal Paste
- Mounting Kit
- User Manual
Zip Bag 1:
- 8x Phillips Head Screw UNC 6-32 x 30mm (5 mm thread length)
- 8x Phillips Head Screw UNC 6-32 x 6mm
- 8x Phillips Head Screw UNC 6-32 x 34mm
Zip Bag 2:
- 4x Thumb nut (Intel /AMD)
- 4x Spring
Zip Bag 3:
- 4x Mounting screws (Intel 1150,1151,1155,1156,1200/AMD)
Zip Bag 4:
- 4x Mounting screws (Intel 2011,2011-3,2066)
Zip Bag 5:
- 2x Intel Mounting Bracket
Zip Bag 6:
- 2x AMD Mounting Bracket
Zip Bag 7:
- 5x Mounting screws for Brackets M4x6mm
CPU Socket Support:
- Intel Sockets LGA: 1700, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD Sockets: AM4
5 Years Limited International Warranty