CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
If you are looking for intense, studio-quality sound but don’t have the room for a bulky setup, R1600T III is your go-to 2.0 speaker. The compact yet powerful bookshelf speaker set sounds so much bigger than it looks. Completed with wood accent, R1600T III is the perfect accessory for your home or office.
LESS DISTORTION, MORE SENSATION
R1600T III’s professional amplifier system is equipped with Digital Signal Processing and Dynamic Range Control to prevent audio distortion, even at the highest volumes. So you can crank up the music while still enjoying crisp, clean sound.
INSPIRED DESIGN, SOLID ENGINEERING UNITED
R1600T III produces 60 watts RMS from the 4-inch bass driver and 19 mm tweeter drivers in each speaker. A front-facing bass reflex port emphasizes lower frequencies, delivering richer bass performance. All the components are encased in medium-density fiberboard (MDF) wooden enclosure. It not only minimizes acoustic resonance, the natural wood accent will also complement the decor of your home or your office.
Three smooth dials located on the side of the right speaker lets you control bass, treble and master volume. A wireless remote also offers volume adjustments and mute function.
EASY SET UP
Setting up this bookshelf speaker is effortless. The dual RCA input allows you to connect to multiple audio sources.
- Total Power Output: RMS 13W x 2 + 17W x 2
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: >85dBA
- Distortion: <0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: PC: 700mV±50mV Aux: 550mV±50mV
- Input Impedance: 10KOhms
- Frequency Response: R/L: 3.3kHz - 20kHz | SW: 30Hz-3kHz
- Subwoofer / Bass Unit: 4 inch (119mm), 6Ohms
- Tweeter Unit: 19mm, Silk dome tweeter, 6ohms
- Control Panel: Volume, bass, treble, power indicator
- Dimensions: 154 mm x 254mm x 214mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.4Kg net | 7.4Kg gross