CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
THE FEATURES OF THE ALPENFÖHN WING BOOST 3 RGB FAN AT A GLANCE:
- 120 mm fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Hydrodynamic bearings for maximum performance, quiet operation and increased durability
- Optimised fan blades deliver the perfect balance between static pressure and airflow
- Operates at 700 to 1.600 RPM
- 4-Pin PWM connector
- Compatible with ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock Polychrome
WING BOOST 3 RGB: POWERFUL 120 MM FANThe Wing Boost 3 RGB is a PWM-controlled, 120 mm fan that is equally at home operating as a case fan, CPU cooler or radiator cooler. The fan operates at between 700 and 1.600 RPM, resulting in an airflow of 92,6 m³/h as well as a static pressure of 2,19 mm H2O.
The hydraulic bearings reduce operating noise to a minimum and this is then combined with the rubber decouplers built into the fan frame to guarantee whisper-quiet operation, even at low RPM speeds. At full speed, the Wing Boost 3 RGB produces a maximum of 23,5 dB.
ADDRESSABLE RGB-LED LIGHTING IN THE FRAMEThe Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 RGB is equipped with digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting in the frame. The manufacturer integrated a glowing ring capable of producing 16,8m colours into the fan frame, which produces a delicate light on the impeller and can be connected to the motherboard or corresponding controller via a 3-pin RGB connector. The Wing Boost 3 RGB is compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome RGB and MSI Mystic Light.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Colour: White (frame, rotor), Grey (decoupler)
- Volume: max. 23.5 dB(A)
- speed: 700 - 1,600 rpm
- Pumping volume: max. 92.6 m³/h
- Voltage: 12 V
3-pin RGB (addressable)
- Lighting: RGB (16.8 million colours)
- Scope of delivery:
1x Alpine hairdryer Wing Boost 3 RGB
4x screws for housing
4x screws for radiator