RTX 3070 TI
The GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti graphics card is powered by Ampere-NVIDIA's 2nd gen RTX architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
- 1860 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode) / 19 Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
- HDMI x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
TRI FROZR 2S Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Don't sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Close Quarters Heatpipe & Heatsink: Memory modules have their own close quarters heatpipe and heatsink for dedicated cooling.
- Copper Baseplate: A solid nickel-plated copper baseplate transfers heat from the GPU to all the heatpipes.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
20 YEARS IN THE MAKING
While striving for the SUperior gaming experience, our PRofound journey across decades took us to destinations previously thought IMpossible. Across years of high-performance circuit design, MSI is proud to bring its latest masterpiece to life. SUPRIM is the next leap in graphic cards design.
FOCUUS ON WHATS IMPORTANT
TORX FAN 4.0 is a masterpiece built on teamwork, with pairs of fan blades linked together with a revolutionary ring design to focus airflow and air pressure into the heatsink.
VIP COOLING TREATEMENT
The memory modules get the private treatment with their own dedicated close quarters heatpipe that runs to a dedicated heatsink.
FACING THE HEAT HEAD-ON
Heat from the GPU is immediately captured by a solid nickel-plated copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to an array of heatpipes.
KEEPING THE CORE COOL
Core Pipes are precision-machined for maximum contact over the GPU and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink for optimal cooling.
A SYMPHONY OF SILENT DESIGN
Airflow Control improves airflow dynamics through the heatsink for improved thermals and quieter acoustics. Deflectors provide additional surface area and guide air to where it's needed for maximum cooling. Wave-curved 2.0 fin edges disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics resulting in reduced noise.
GO BIG OR GO STEALTHY
Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritise for full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
Additional fuses built into the custom PCB provide additional safeguards against electrical damage.
A thickened copper layer inside the PCB increases conductivity which improves heat dissipation and high-performance reliability.
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
MSI's exclusive Dragon Center software helps you get the most out of your MSI products. Monitor, tweak and optimise in real-time with just a few clicks.