GTX 1050 TI
Low Profile Design
- Low profile design with 167mm card length saves more spaces and fits slim or smaller system.
One-click Super overclocking
- With a simple click on XTREME engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
- Equip with one Dual-link DVI-D, one DP, and two HDMI ports and support up to 4 displays.
- Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
Low Power Loss
- Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
- Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
Intuitive XTREME Engine Utility
- Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
- GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti
- Boost: 1442 MHz/ Base: 1328 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1417 MHz/ Base: 1303 MHz in Gaming Mode
- 7008 MHz
- 4 GB
- 128 bit
- PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Dual-link DVI-D *1
- HDMI-2.0b*2 (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60 Hz)
- Display Port-1.4 *1 (Max Resolution: 7680x4320 @60 Hz)
- Digital max resolution 7680x4320
- H=37 L=167 W=68.9 mm
- Low Profile