The GeForce RTX™ 3060 is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new
streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory.
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture features new 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput. The NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors are the building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU for gamers and creators.
GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs are powered by NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture, delivering the ultimate performance, raytraced graphics, and AI acceleration for gamers and creators.
• 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
• 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
• PCI Express® Gen 4
• Microsoft DirectX® 12 Ultimate
• GDDR6 Graphics Memory
• NVIDIA DLSS
• NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™
• NVIDIA G-SYNC®
• NVIDIA GPU Boost™
• Game Ready Drivers
• Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
• HDCP 2.3
• VR Ready
• PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
• One 8-pin supplementary power connectors
• 550 W or greater system power supply
• Microsoft Windows 10 (November 2018 or later), Windows 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
• Internet connection