New from Phanteks, the Revolt X is an innovative & fully modular power supply unit that can power two motherboards simultaneously. This makes it the ideal PSU for the new Phanteks Evolv X, but it's a great choice for any advanced user looking to drive two separate motherboards within a single system.
As you would expect, the Revolt X is compatible with all the major motherboards from ITX to E-ATX. It also has an 80 Plus Platinum certificate, which demonstrates that it's a highly efficient power supply for demanding dual system builds.
THE PHANTEKS REVOLT X AT A GLANCE:
- Single PSU for dual motherboard systems
- Hybrid Fan Mode with fanless operation at lower loads
- 80 Plus Platinum accreditation
- Patented State of the art PCB design with Japanese Capacitors throughout
- Independent control of dual motherboards
- 12 Year Warranty
- Built from high quality components and materials
THE PHANTEKS REVOLT X IN DETAIL:
The Phanteks Revolt X is fully compatible with motherboards from ITX, mATX, ATX, to E-ATX configurations. It has been designed to supply power efficiently and stably to two seperate motherboards. This makes it the ideal PSU for cases that accommodate dual motherboard systems, such as the Phanteks Evolv X and Mini-XL.
There are several advantages in having a single PSU supply two motherboards rather than two separate PSUs. For one thing, it is cheaper than buying two and one unit will take up less space in your case. Furthermore, many cases only have space for a single power supply.
Phanteks have also included some convenient features such as the ability to control the power supply to each motherboard independantly. That means that one motherboard can be powered down without it affecting the other.
AN OUTSTANDING POWER SUPPLY WITH PREMIUM TECHNOLOGY
The Revolt X is a high quality PSU made premium components. It features a power splitter to protect and control the 12V/5V/3.3V/+5VSB circuit to the motherboard. The power splitter has a unique soft start circuit that limits the current's inflow to help improve stability and reduce voltage dropouts. This is further complemented by the use of Japanese capacitors to increase efficiency and reduce waste through heat loss.
80 Plus have even accredited the Revolt X with a Platinum rating, which means that there is a performance guarantee of 90 %, 92 % and 89 % efficiency at 20 %, 50 % and 100 % operating loads.
The Revolt X is compatible with Standard Extension Cables such as Phanteks' extension cables and all standard M/B extension cables on the market.
- Model: Phanteks Revolt 1200X Power Supply Splitter Unit
- Function: Power Supply 1200w 80+ Platinum
Patented Power Splitter function embedded
- Colour: black
- Output Protection:
OPP (Over Power Protection)
OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
OCP (Over Current Protection)
OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- Splitter PSU Output Connector: Output 1: 1x 10+18pin to MB 24pin ; 2x8pin to CPU 8Pin Output 2: 1x 10+18pin to MB 24pin ; 1x8pin to CPU 8pin
- PSU Output Connector No.
2x 18+10pin => MB 24pin
3x 8pin => CPU 8pin
4x 8pin => PCI-E 6+2pin
5x 6pin => SATA/Molex
Maximum Current: 100A
Max Capacity 1200W
Maximum Current: 25A
Maximum Current: 25A
Maximum Current: 0.3A
Max Capacity: 3.6W
Maximum Current: 3A
- Total Maximum Capacity: 1200W
- AC Input: 100-240V/15-7.5A, 50-60Hz
- LED indicator: 1x System 2 (White)
- Environmental Operating Temp: 0 to 50℃ (The rated power will deteriorate from 100% to 80% from 40℃ to 50℃ Linearly)
- Operating Humidity: To 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85℃
- MTBF: >100,000 hrs at 25 degrees, excluding DC Fan
- Product Dimensions: 170 x 150 x 86mm (6.69 x 5.90x 3.38 in)
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Motherboard 24P (610mm)
- 1x Motherboard 24P (710mm)
- 1x CPU 4+4P (810mm)
- 1x CPU 4+4P (650mm)
- 1x CPU 8P/4+4P(650/150mm)
- 4x PCI-E 6+2P/6+2P(675/75mm)
- 4x SATA(450/120/120/120mm)
- 1x Molex (450/120/120mm)