CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
The Phanteks SK PWM D-RGB 140mm fan has a stylish, sleek look and has been optimised for airflow thanks to its nine blade design. The fans in this triple pack will complement the Eclipse line of PC cases in particular, but they are also ideal for anyone looking for fans that are both aesthetically impressive and solidly constructed.
These D-RGB models feature 12 integrated LEDs and it is possible to 'daisy chain' them so that illumination effects are synced. The fans can be control by motherboard D-RGB adapter.
As PWM fans (Pulse-Width Modulation) their rotation speed can be user controlled by connecting the fan to a compatible motherboard or Phanteks controller. As a result, users can choose whether they hey want the fan to run quietly or have enhanced airflow. Rubber dampeners, included with the fan, help further reduce fan noise.
PHANTEKS TRIPLE PACK PWM SK 140MM FANS AT A GLANCE:
- x3 - 140mm PWM fan
- Nine blade design optimised for air flow
- Rubber dampeners for stability and quiet operation
- Ideal for use with the Phanteks Eclipse PC cases
- Motherboard D-RGB adapter and splitter cable included
- No Fans in package: 3
- Fan Dimension (WxHxD): 140 mm x 140 mm x 25 mm / 4.72 in x 4.72 in x 0.98 in
- Bearing Type: Rifle bearing
- Blade Geometry: Nine Blades Design (matte white)
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Operating Voltage Range: 4 ~13V
- PWM: Yes
- Rated Current (Ampere): 100% 0.15A ±0.02
- Locked Curent: Brake Protection
- Power Consumption: 2.64W +10% Max
- Speed: 500 ~1500 +5 /-10% RPM
- Max. Airflow: 84.5 CFM (ft3/min)
- Max. Air Pressure: 1.23 mm H2O
- Noise Level: 36 dB(A)
- Fan Connector: 4 Pin PWM
- Cable Length: 550 mm / 21.65 in
- D-RGB Connector: 3 Pin D-RGB Daisy-Chain Connectors
- D-RGB Cable Length: 300+100 mm / 11.8+3.9 in
- LED Number: 12 (D-RGB)
- LED Rated Voltage: DC 5V (+5V/D/GND)
- LED Rated Current: Max 0.36A ±0.04
- MTBF: 40 000 / hrs
- Weight: 198.2g