CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
The features of the Lian Li UNI FAN SL120 3-pack at a glance:
- 32 digitally addressable RGB LEDs per fan
- Software control for speed and illumination options
- Max. 1900 rpm speed at 31 dB (A)
- 58.54 CFM max. Airflow & 2.54 mm max. H2O air pressure
- Vibration reduction material
The features of the Lian Li UNI FAN SL120 3-pack in detail
The Lian Li UNI FAN SL120 features a clever and unique design, with the fans including contact pins and being connected via a simple plug-in system. Multiple fans no longer have to be connected individually, which saves a lot of time and prevents cable clutter.
Additionally a fluid dynamic ball bearings ensure smooth operation and improve durability. Since friction is reduced, the fans can run at higher speeds without greater energy consumption. The UNI SL120 fans have a maximum full speed of 1900 rpm with up to 31 dB (A) under full load. They also run quiet with 58.54 CFM airflow and 2.54 mm H2O static pressure at full speed
Each fan includes 32 digitally addressable RGB LEDs. As well as that an RGB and fan controller board is included. This is operated via software and enables users to set both fan speed and illumination effects.
- Dimensions (per fan): 122.8 x 25 x 122.4 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, aluminum
- Colour: White
- Bearing: fluid dynamic ball bearing
- Speed: 1900 rpm
- Volume: 17 - 31 dB (A)
- Airflow: max. 58.54 CFM Static pressure: max. 2.54mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Current: 0.18 A
- Power consumption: 3.5 W
- Type: digitally addressable RGB
- Number: 32 LEDs per fan
- Connection: 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Current: 0.6 A
3 x Fans
1 x Controller
The fans are great quality and work/look fantastic my only issue with them is that they cost a little to much.