CHECK OUT OUR DEALS!
The Lian Li O11 AIR Mini is a brand-new compact case based on the legendary O11 design. It’s smaller in size than the existing O11 Air while still providing excellent hardware support and airflow. This is made possible by the innovative dual-chamber design and modular panels which accommodate various component configurations. The front and top panels use super-fine white mesh that blocks dust and allows for unrestricted airflow and great cooling performance. Finally, the attractive white powder coated exterior and tempered glass side panel make this case a great foundation for creating a powerful yet compact PC with a clean and stylish aesthetic.
THE FEATURES OF THE LIAN LI O11 MINI AIR WHITE CASE AT A GLANCE:
- All over mesh for unrestricted airflow and excellent cooling
- Excellent hardware support from the Modular Dual chamber design
- Premium power coated white finish with matching dust filters, screws and rubber grommets.
- Super fine mesh prevents dust build up inside the case
- Comes equipped with preinstalled white PWM fans for quick setup
- Compact size and clean minimalistic design that’s ideal for small desks
- Vertical GPU Support - Bracket sold seperately.
MAXIMUM PRESENCE WITH MINIMUM HASSLE:
The Lian Li O11 Air Mini has a focus on performance; however, the classic O11 design and high-quality finish ensure this case also looks the part. The premium all white finish creates the perfect backdrop for high-end hardware. The entire chassis is finished in matching white with silver screws, white mesh and dust filters plus light grey rubber grommets. The tempered glass side panel completes the look and allows a clear view of the internal components. On the inside you’ll find space to vertically mount a triple-slot graphics card (bracket sold separately) where it can be displayed front and centre in the heart of your PC. The dual-chamber design means there is ample space for routing unsightly cables behind the motherboard tray, which is also where the PSU is concealed. Each cable can be passed through the perfectly placed grey rubber grommets and neatly managed in the spacious second chamber. Ideal if you’re using extensions like the RGB Lian Li Strimer. The multiple tie points and included Velcro straps make cable management a breeze. Finally, there are excellent mounting options for installing a plethora of RGB fans if you’d prefer to create an incredible light show.
SMALL IN FORM BUT BIG ON PERFORMANCE:
Just as its name suggests the O11 Mini Air has been designed and optimised for excellent airflow. The front, top and bottom panels are all mesh which allows for unobstructed airflow across all the vital components. This ensures effective heat dissipation which helps keep components at their optimum temperature, maximising performance and longevity. The spacious interior and clever modular system provide space for both air and AIO cooling setups in several different configurations. Fans can be mounted with 3 x 120mm in the roof plus 2 x 120mm in the side, bottom and front with space for 1 x 120mm in the rear. Alternatively, when using larger fans there is space for 2 x 140mm installed in the top, bottom and front. A large quantity of fans in a compact case creates a wind tunnel of cooling across all components. If you want to get your PC set up quickly the case comes preinstalled with 3 all white PWM fans or you can create a wonderful light show if RGB fans are used. Finally, the super fine mesh front, top and side panels act as a dust filter to keep the interior clean and prevent dust build-up which can block airflow. The bottom of the case even has a removable white dust filter for easy cleaning.
MINI SIZE AND MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY:
You might think that you need a large case to fit the best components. However, the intelligent design of the O11 Mini Air means there is ample space for enthusiast-grade hardware. The interior space can accommodate up to 362mm Graphics cards such as the enormous RTX 3090, with the option to vertically mount. There is ample room for AIO radiators on the front, side and, bottom and top but if you prefer air-cooling a 170mm tall CPU cooler can be installed. The modular back panel means this case can support ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX motherboards with more space for cooling if a smaller motherboard is used in the 5-slot position. Behind the motherboard tray, there is dedicated mounting for up to 4 x 3.5” hard drives and 2 x 2.5” solid-state drives or a total of 6 x 2.5” drives, which is excellent support for a case of this size. Finally, the front IO panel which is neatly positioned on the top of the case has connectivity for 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C and 1 x HD audio.
COMPACT CASE AND EXPANSIVE OPTIONS:
The inside of the O11 Air Mini is modular which means it can be configured to suit your hardware and cooling requirements. You can pick between 7 Slot, 5 Slot, VGA-Vertical Top, and VGA-Vertical Bottom Modes.
- The 7 Slot Mode has space for up to ATX motherboards. This mode will reduce radiator support – removing support for a top radiator when using any size motherboard. When using an ATX motherboard, the bottom radiator can only be 240mm, but with ITX and M-ATX you can install up to a 280mm radiator.
- The 5 Slot Mode is ideal for ITX and M-ATX motherboards and allows up to 280mm radiators to be installed at the top. If using a M-ATX motherboard, the bottom radiator can only be 240mm, but with ITX you can install up to a 280mm radiator.
- The VGA-Vertical Top Mode gives more clearance for fan installation in the bottom, with 60mm total clearance. With an ATX motherboard only 240mm radiators can be installed in the bottom.
- The VGA-Vertical Bottom Mode gives only 20mm clearance and does not allow for fan or radiator installation. With any motherboard it does not allow fan or radiator support in the bottom.
LIAN LI O11 AIR MINI SPECIFICATIONS:
|Model||Lian Li O11 Air Mini White|
|Materials||4mm Aluminium panel, 0.8mm Mesh Panel, 4.0mm Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Type||E-ATX (Max 280mm wide)/ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX|
|PSU Type/Position||ATX(Max 200mm)|
|I/O Panel||2 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
1 x HD Audio
|Fans||Included: 1 x 120mm PWM (Rear)
2 x 140mm PWM Fan(Front)
Optional: 3 x 120mm / 140mm x 2 (Top)
2 x 120mm (Side)
2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm (Base)
2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm (Front)
1 x 120mm (rear)
|Water Cooling||Side: 240mm
Front: 240mm or 280mm
Top: 240mm or 280mm
Base: 240mm or 280mm
|PCIe Expansion Slots||7 or 5|
|Drive Bays||2 x 2.5” SSD + 4 X 3.5” HDD
6 x 2.5” SSD
|Dimensions||W x H x D
288mm x 384mm x 400mm
|Dust Filter||1 x Removable bottom tray|
Case looks really good