Work anywhere more easily and securely.
If you use your PC for work, you'll want Windows 7 Professional. It can help you be more productive and protect the critical information you need to work with. Many routine tasks just take a couple of clicks, so you can spend less time setting up projectors, printers, and networks. Enhanced backup options can help you protect your hard work with automatic backups to your home or business network. And with Windows XP Mode, you can use most of your Windows XP programs in Windows 7.
Work anywhere easier.
- Find and connect to networks in just three clicks.
- Automatically connect to your preferred network printer with Location Aware Printing.
- Give presentations more professionally with easy projector connection and special display settings.
- Keep using most business programs with Windows XP Mode.
Work more securely.
- Help safeguard your work with automatic backups, including network backups.
- File encryption can help keep confidential information secure on PCs with more than one user.
- Assistance features, such as Windows Troubleshooting, reduce the need for outside support.
- Use Problem Steps Recorder to create training tools or to document problems requiring outside support.
Relax a little.
- Use Windows Media Center to access all your entertainment.
- Play amazingly realistic games with DirectX 11.